There are many ways you can fight against the No Deal Brexit now being forced upon us by Boris Johnson.
Every week volunteers from Nottingham People’s Vote are out in force in and around Nottingham, making the case why voters should be allowed to have the final say on the Brexit deal.
On September 14, we’ll be staging a Save Our NHS Day next to the Brian Clough statue in Nottingham city centre with lots of great speakers from the health service…more on that later but keep the date free and make sure you get along to support our doctors and nurses.
Remember the No Deal Brexit being offered by Johnson now is a million miles from the ‘cake and eat it’ deal he promised to win the 2016 referendum…and that £350m a week extra for the NHS has vanished as quickly as Johnson’s credibility.
Here are just a few of the ways you can help in the fight against No Deal Brexit.
- Write to your MP and let them know how you feel. This link will help you find your MP and offers help on what you might say. Letters Be Heard
- Join your local campaign. There are lots of people feeling just as angry and frustrated as you right now. Team up with them and take part in the fightback. Find you local campaigners
- Join the People’s Vote March on October 19. There were more than a million of us on the last march in June. Make sure you join us this time and let your voice be heard. People’s Vote March.
- Follow us on social media. Here are some links to our pages.
- National People’s Vote Twitter page.
- Our local Twitter page is Nottingham People’s Vote
- Like and follow our Facebook page
Don’t sit at home fuming at the nonsensical claims being made by Johnson and his far right colleagues. You are not powerless and you are not alone; if we act together we have enormous strength and make a real difference.
Come and join our campaign, help in whatever way you can, large or small…you’ll be glad you did.